Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop-III project Construction Start Soon
CM Buzdar decides to start construction of Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop-III project
CM Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar hosted a meeting with Lahore Ring Road Authority to review of Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop-III Project at his office.
- At this meeting, the 8-kilometre-long 6-lane wide Raiwind Road to Multan Road project will be completed in a year through a public-private partnership.
- NLC will build and operate the Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop-III, and this contract will be signed in the second week of June.
- This project will help relieve traffic pressure.
- The CM Punjab ordered that the Lahore Southern Loop IV project should be ready to start as soon as possible and link to Multan Road with M-III
- The project will complete the 90km long Lahore Ring Road project.