LDA City Shares Notice for 3rd and 4th Ballot Winners
The LDA City Lahore management recently announced rules and guidelines for the winners of the third and fourth ballots. On November 18, this news appeared in national dailies. The notice explained how plot owners could amend the challan form in the case of any issues or mistakes, as well as submit their development charges by visiting the bank or online.
The ad shared the following guidelines:
- The collection of development charges for the allotted plot in the 3rd ballot started on January 1, 2023, and the 4th ballot began on April 1, 2023.
- Plot owners can use the Mobile App or the LDA website (lda.gop.pk) to enter the corresponding file number to obtain a challan for development charges.
- You can pay development charges online or at any Allied Bank branch in the country.
- If there are any mistakes in the challan form, plot owners can resolve the issue by visiting the LDA City Directorate or contacting them on WhatsApp.
- Plot owners are required to deposit development charges.
- As a result of the ongoing infrastructure development activities, plot possession can be transferred.
Stay connected to Red Marketing & Real Estate for more updates