H&S Hotels Lahore | First 5 Star Luxury Boutique Hotel In Pakistan

H&S Hotels Lahore | First 5 Star Luxury Boutique Hotel In Pakistan

H&S Hotels Lahore | Luxury Boutique Hotel | At One Liberty Mall Lahore

Haqsons present H&S Hotels Lahore in the heart of Gulberg Noor Jehan Road between Hussain Chowk and Liberty Market. A-One of a kind Boutique Hotel project with endless possibilities. Fully Luxury Furnished project constructed on 6 Kanal prime land with ample parking space. Haqsons a renowned Real Estate group in Dubai is now leaving its mark on Pakistan’s real estate spectrum. H&S Hotels Lahore being their second venture in Pakistan after Oak Residency Malir Karachi.

Pakistan’s First’s Luxury Boutique Hotel

Enjoy a luxury boutique hotel with 5-star amenities, Deluxe Rooms, and Executive Suites in the heart of Lahore’s business hub Gulberg.

  • Executive Suites
  • Deluxe Rooms
  • Executive Rooms
  • Superior Rooms
  • Premier Suites


5-Star Facilities

  • Rooftop Dining
  • Gym & Yoga Studio
  • Spa / Sauna
  • Conference Room
  • Prayer Room
  • Executive Lounge
  • 24/7 Room Service & Concierge
  • Private Car Park + Valet Car Park
  • Swimming Pools for Kids + Adults

Sizes & Prices

Superior Room
Size : 315.8 sqr ft
Price : 7,895,000

Premium Room
1. Size : 339.4 sqr ft
Price : 8,485,000 pkr

2. Size : 346.8 sqr ft
Price : 8,670,000 Pkr

3. Size : 351.7 sqr ft
Price :8,792,500 Pkr

4. Size : 353.9 sqr ft
Price : 8,847,500 Pkr

Executive Suites

1. Size : 387.5 Sqr ft
Price : 9,687,500 Pkr

2. Size : 396.5 sqr ft
Price : 9,912,500 Pkr

3. Size : 400 Sqr ft
Price : 10,000,000 Pkr

4. Size : 440.2 Sqr ft
Price : 11,005,000 Pkr

Premier Suites
1. Size : 519.7 Sqr ft
Price : 12,992,500 Pkr

2. Size : 528.6 Sqr ft
Price : 13,215,000 Pkr

Royal Suites

Size : 637.3 Sqr ft
Price: 15,932,500 Pkr

H&S Hotels Lahore Pre Launch Payment Plan

Down Payment 10% of the total amount 40% During Construction 50% on Handover (on 25% Inventory only). Construction started, 3 Basement and 3 Floors of the Mall are completed.

Note: Offer is on 1st comes 1st serve Basis and valid only on Pre Launching

Limited Time Offer

  • Prices starting at PKR 6.25 M (PKR 62.5 Lacs).
  • Earn a Guaranteed 10% Net ROI per annum for the first 5 years.
  • Owner gets 14 days of free stay every year.
  • Pay 50% during construction and 50% on handover.
  • Owners enjoy up to 50% Discount, on F&B outlets across all H&S Hotels Lahore.

Take The First Step Towards The Right Direction

Any query or concerns regarding project


Related posts

Xinhua Mall Studio Office: Where Work Meets Serenity

Are you dreaming of owning a business in the central hub of Lahore with an excellent business...

Continue reading
by admin

Xinhua Mall Luxury Studio Offices | Offers High ROI & Rental Income | Best Investment Opportunity

Are you dreaming of owning a business location in the central hub of Lahore with an outstanding...

Continue reading
by admin

Luxury Studio Corporate Office By Xinhua Mall Lahore | Perfect Business Environment

Xinhua Mall is already a premier business center located in the heart of Lahore. A leisurely...

Continue reading
by admin

Join The Discussion