The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has requested an additional development budget of PKR 15 billion, totaling PKR 43.1 billion, for 30 new projects in the city, news sources reported. The LDA Governing Body will make a final decision on the proposed budget for the fiscal year 2021-2022 (FY22).
Read: LDA approves two new underpasses for Lahore
Authorities plan to launch 30 new development and road infrastructure projects in the city. A breakdown of the project and projected budget is as follows:
- 18.1 million PKR has allocated for the construction of Firozpur Road to Main Boulevard Gulberg III.
- The cost of repair and improvement of the Gulshan-e-Ravi T-junction is estimated at 350.6 million PKR.
- 750.35 million PKR has allocated for the redevelopment of the Babu-Sabu interchange.
- The road development budget from Harbanspura to the BRB Canal is set at PKR 2.8 billion.
- 1.95 billion PKR is allocated for the construction of a signal-free corridor between Barkat Market and Bhekewal Mor.
- 300 million PKR is allocated for the construction of a double-lane road from Khaira Distributary to Gujjar Colony.
- Similarly, 4.5 billion PKR is allocated for redundancy of the road connecting the Bedian Road Interchange and Heer Village.
The budget also includes funding for the Shahkam flyover, Sheranwala flyover, and Gulab Devi underpass project for the next fiscal year.
Visit the RED REAL ESTATE website to get information about the latest updates.
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel
Red Real Estate Youtube Channel
Follow Our Official Twitter
Red Real Estate Twitter Page
Like Our Official Facebook Page
Red Real Estate Facebook Page