According to the latest news, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has requested the immediate release of additional funds of P7.96 billion PKR to complete six ongoing development projects in the existing fiscal year. In this regard, LDA Chief Engineer (II) Mazhar Hussain Khan has forwarded a proposal for funding requirements to the local housing department.
Read: Launch of New Executive Block in Blue World City
Based on the details shared, LDA has requested funding for Sheranwala Gate Flyover, Samanabad Mor Underpass, Babu Sabu Side Road Restoration, Gulab Devi Underpass, Shahkam Flyover Project and the recently approved Saggian Project. Here are the details
- A total of PKR 223.7 million was requested for road restoration around Babu Sabu Interchange.
- LDA has requested PKR 736.5 million to complete the Gulab Devi Underpass project. Of the 1.71 billion PKR allocated, only 500 million PKR have been issued so far.
- PKR 1.23 billion has been requested for the Shahkam Flyover project from a total allocated fund of PKR 4.23 billion. So far, the government has provided only 1 billion.
- Funding of PKR 1 billion was requested out of the total PKR 13.64 billion allocated to the Samanabad Mor underpass.
- Of the total allocated funds of PKR 4.9 billion, PKR 1.9 billion is requested to complete the Sheranwala Gate Flyover.
- A total of 2.8 billion PKR was requested for the newly proposed Saggian project.
Visit the RED REAL ESTATE website to get information about the latest updates.
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel
Red Real Estate Youtube Channel
Follow Our Official Twitter
Red Real Estate Twitter Page
Like Our Official Facebook Page
Red Real Estate Facebook Page