DHA Bahawalpur is expected to resume limited public dealing at Head Office and sub-offices starting May 11, 2020, while ensuring all safe SOPs.
In this regard, DHA staff notifies the dealer, confirms the agreement/availability of the seller and buyer, and sets the transfer date and time.
We recommend the following:-
- All SOPs designated by the Pakistani government will continue while the visitor visits the DHA.
- All visitors (customers, dealers) must visit with medical masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the reception and can be used by visitors.
- Social distance is observed by visitors.
- Even for female customers, children are not allowed to visit the office.
- Only sellers, buyers and related dealers can be visited 30 minutes before the transfer.
- One person can visit for NDC submission.
- Compliance with the above instructions is the responsibility of the dealer.