On 29 March 2022, the Punjab Provincial Development Working Group (PDWP) approved some of the most important development projects valued at around Rs 41 million for some important public sectors including the secondary health care and medical education sector, physical housing plan, and roads.
Read: Phase 1 of the Margalla Road project is expected to be completed in July.
However, these approved projects worth Rs 6.25 billion were approved by the PDWP at the 71st Secondary Health Care and Medical Education Sector and Housing Planning conference. Six other plans were also proposed at the Rs 35.45 billion meeting to build roads that will become part of the next Public Sector Development Program (PSDP).
Read: FWO provides updates on the progress of peri-urban housing projects
The following upcoming project details are shared by PSDP.
- Improving roads and related infrastructure in different areas of districts
- Road extension and construction from Alipur Chattha to Hafizabad
- Double highway construction from Old GT Road Gujrat to Lakhanwal
- Road redundancy from Chiniot to Pindi Bhattian Interchange
- Upgrade of the thalassemia ward and bone marrow transplant center at Bhalwal Victoria Hospital
- New water supply for the city of Kamalia
- New Dhar Jawa Water Supply Plan
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel
Red Real Estate Youtube Channel
Follow Our Official Twitter
Red Real Estate Twitter Page
Like Our Official Facebook Page
Red Real Estate Facebook Page