DHA Peshawar Authority has launched an online system for obtaining possession letters. According to a post on DHA Peshawar's official Facebook page, successful allottees will be issued a certificate of possession without having to visit the office.
- To use the online possession certificates the assigned person must:
- Download the application form from the DHA-Peshawar website
- Send the filled form to Director Transfer Peshawar
- Payment of membership dues online after guidance to the financial branch
- Our technical department will notify you when the possession certificate is ready.
After 7 days of submitting the application, you can receive the certification confirmation by contacting the TP&BC branch (091-5846753).
Visit the RED REAL ESTATE website to get information about the latest updates.
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel
Red Real Estate Youtube Channel
Follow Our Official Twitter
Red Real Estate Twitter Page
Like Our Official Facebook Page
Red Real Estate Facebook Page