Marriott Residences JVC Dubai
Marriott Residences JVC (Jumeirah Village Circle), Dubai is a lavish high-rise residential building offering suites and one- and two-bedroom apartments by Khamas Group. However, in this remarkable community, you’ll experience leisurely living in modern homes that offer the perfect combination of privacy, convenience, and luxury. In the heart of this booming community, you can indulge in a wealth of activities, from business to recreation and entertainment.
The Marriott Residences complex’s eye-catching white exterior exudes elegance and features 19 hotel rooms for visitors and guests. However, inside, the spacious and stylish homes feature a neutral color theme and first-class materials, offering premium standards in furnishings and details.
However, residents enjoy maximum convenience with branded a la carte service, in-residence dining options, and daily housekeeping services. Further, other features at Marriott Residences include a stunning lobby, a swimming pool, a well-equipped fitness center, a multipurpose podium with a kids’ play area, and lush gardens. In other words, these features all combine to create an elegant and convenient lifestyle.
- However, you can choose from elegant studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- State-of-the-art amenities and a la carte service, experience a new lifestyle
- Lush, green, and serene atmosphere
- Word-class JVC Community
- Easily affordable with flexible payment options
Master Plan of Marriott Residences JVC
Marriott Residences is a groundbreaking residential development featuring posh and classic homes. Also, boasting a shiny and high-end architectural design, this multi-story high-rise offers a serene, luxurious, and comfortable lifestyle for families. Hence, with top-class amenities and first-class hospitality services, residents can enjoy unparalleled convenience and a leisurely lifestyle right at their doorstep.
Location of Marriott Residences JVC Dubai
Marriott Residences enjoys the best location in Dubai’s Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) and is a brilliantly planned project offering a wide range of living facilities. In short, this world-class community offers a remarkable living environment with all its top-class amenities and attractions. Within the community, you will access all the amazing amenities of life, such as JVC Mall, theme parks, medical facilities, sports complexes, hotels, supermarkets, schools, and mosques. Also close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, residents can easily access Dubai major tourist attractions, including downtown, JBR Beach, Palm Jumeirah, and the international airport.
- Dubai International Airport is 30 minutes away.
- Dubai Marina is 10 minutes away.
- Palm Jumeirah is 18 minutes away.
- Dubai Autodrome is 10 minutes away
- Jumeirah Beach is 28 minutes away.
- Downtown Dubai is 10 minutes away.
What they are offering?
They are offering high-end luxury studios, one-bedroom apartments, and two-bedroom apartments.
- Studio available size: 616.45 Sq.Ft
- One-bedroom apartments available size: 904.07 Sq.Ft
- Two-bedroom apartments available size:1691.78 Sq.Ft
Features of Marriott Residences JVC Dubai
Enjoy a variety of top-calss amenities at Marriott Residences. Also enjoy a luxurious swimming pool, a fully equipped fitness center, and lush garden areas. A la carte service ensures convenience, while beautiful scenery creates a serene atmosphere. Moreover, this top-class community offers a variety of leisure options, making it an ideal choice for modern living.
- Retail Outlets
- Swimming Pool
- Parking Area
- CCTV Cameras
- Shopping Mall
- Kids Play Area
- Sports Facilities
- BBQ Area
- Community Views
- Best Healthcare Facilities
- Lush Green Parks
Payment Plan of Marriott Residences JVC
- 50% Down Payment
- 10% on or Before end of 6th Month from booking
- 10% on or Before end of 12th Month from booking
- 30% On Handover
- This proposed payment schedule is upon approval by the developer
- Booking Fee is non refundable
- Parking service included in the selling price
- All government charges are to be paid by the purchaser
- 85% Average occupancy rate for the first 5 years.
- However, the average rate is 640 AED per night.
- Yearly, 198,400 AED total rental income per hotel room.
- As the owner’s income is 70/30 Rental pool income.
- Hotel room cost at 20% (198,400 – 20% = 158,720 Net income).
- 158,720 x 20 = 3,174,400 AED Net profit per Floor.
- 3,174,400 x 0.7 = 2,222,080 AED = 10.1% net to owner.
- The total ROI of all 5 floors is 11,110,400 AED.
This means in the first 5 years the Net ROI to owner is 11,110,400 X 5years = 55,552,000AED. However, ROI is paid every 3 Months to the owner.
Floor Plan of Marriott Residences
Khamas Group also features vast floor plans at Marriott Residences JVC, ranging from fully furnished suites to comfortable one- and two-bedroom apartments. However, each unit is smartly planned with contemporary design and prime-quality finishes to experience a new lifestyle. Also with advanced features and modern interiors, this home is the perfect blend of style and class.
One Bed Apartments Floor Plan
Two Bed Apartments Floor Plan
Executive Suites Floor Plan
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm Jumeirah
- Tennis Courts
- Al Makhtum Airport
- Dubai Marina
- Pedestrian Bike Path Community Parks
- Dubai Int Airport
JVC other Projects in Dubai
Real Estate Market in Dubai
The expansion of the Etihad Rail Link and the Dubai Metro are game-changing developments that will revolutionize real estate in the UAE. According to...Continue reading
The real estate sector in Dubai is growing day by day, and its stable real estate market is attracting Pakistani investors. “Dubai has always been...Continue reading
The UAE has announced significant changes in its policy. The goals are to enhance housing, healthcare, and environmental sustainability. But the...Continue reading
Mortgage financing increased by up to 44% during the third quarter of this year, highlighting the strength of Dubai's real estate industry. According...Continue reading
Residential rents have risen by up to 46% in popular areas across Dubai, driven by high demand from residents for luxury homes in the city, where...Continue reading