Jumeirah Village Triangle – JVT
Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT), a thrilling and vibrant gated freehold community, has splendidly come to achievement with well-thought-out plans. Situated on the northern edge of Dubai, it lies close to the coastal communities of Dubai Marina and JBR, effectively meeting diverse demographic needs. Advantageously, it is within easy reach of Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Al Khail Road (E44), two of the country’s primary highways.
This advantageous location facilitates convenient travel to key destinations within the emirate. Most residences in Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT) are modest townhouses and villas, each with ample garden space. On the outskirts of the triangle, you can find a fast-growing apartment building. In the adjacent Jumeirah Village Circle, you’ll find larger villa-style residences.
To encourage a sustainable environment, featuring a village-inspired layout with abundant plantations along the streets. The residential area of this community in Dubai consists of nine districts, each offering a luxurious lifestyle with top-class amenities for the residents’ comfort and safety. For a thrilling day, locals don’t need to go far from home, as the community center within the Triangle boasts a variety of stores, supermarkets, restaurants, and entertainment areas.
- This gated community offers a serene and safe environment.
- There are over 5,000 residential properties with a lot of attractive features.
- While mainly known for its villas and townhouses, it also offers apartments.
- Residents have easy access to recognized schools, supermarkets, a community mall, fitness centers, and beauty salons.
- Hosts one of the top freehold properties in Dubai, with options for rent as well
- Offers a large-scale of outdoor leisure activities
- It features more than nine community parks, five tennis courts, and several basketball courts.
- Next to popular areas are Springs Souk, JVC, Jumeirah Park, and Mediclinic Parkview Hospital.
Location of Jumeirah Village Triangle
Situated in the heart of New Dubai, the top-notch apartments in Jumeirah Village Triangle offer numerous lush green spaces and communal areas, providing an ideal environment for families and neighbors to enjoy quality time together. It is strategically located between the two major highways and can be easily accessed.
What are they offering?
Jumeirah Village Triangle Properties For Sale: Buy Apartments and Villas
They are offering luxury 1, 2, and 3-bedroom Apartments for sale and villas in a top-notch location in Dubai. Moreover, prices in the Cloud Twin Tower start at AED 450,000. Furthermore, prices in The community start at AED 299,000. Lastly, prices in Park One Apartments start at AED 750,000.
Nearby highlights and areas near Dubai
- Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, and Marina Walk are only 10 minutes away from the community.
- Dubai Marina, Mall of the Emirates, Movenpick Hotel, Kite Beach, Palm Jumeirah, and Burj Al Arab Dubai are 15-20 minutes away from the community.
- Downtown Dubai, Dubai Festival City, The Dubai Mall, Dubai International Airport, Creek Harbour Dubai are only 25–30 minutes away from the community.
Amenities of Jumeirah Village Triangle
The community is renowned for its beautiful villas and ease of access to the best recreational and entertainment facilities available in the city, such as.
- Beach Access
- Shopping and entertainment
- Fine Dining Opions
- Pools and beaches
- Nurseries and parks
- Reacreational activities
- Outdoor Activity Areas
Al Khail Avenue at Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT) is a wide range of centers spanning 3.6 million square feet that include a diverse range of shops, dining, and entertainment options. The complex will accommodate 350 stores, including a supermarket, various department stores, and a range of specialty shops. It will also feature an entertainment zone, a cinema with multiple screens, and an assortment of cafes and restaurants, with some offering the option of outdoor dining areas.
Residents can easily access various facilities, including coffee shops, childcare facilities, fitness centers, a nursery, a park, and educational institutions. The convenient location also makes it easy to travel to the surrounding, established communities such as The Springs, Motor City, and The Meadows.
How do I get there?
Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, and the Marina Walk boast an extremely advantageous location. Similarly, Jumeirah Village Triangle Dubai enjoys an easily accessible location and is close to JBR, Media City, and Knowledge Park. Both Dubai Marina and Emirates can reach 15–20 minutes. In contrast, travel to Dubai International Airport is a simple 27-minute drive. Travel options are not limited to private vehicles or taxis. However, you can also get there by various transportation methods, such as the line or metro.